Lidar News in conjunction with Diversified Communications the sponsor of the GEO WEEK conference being held February 6 – 8, 2022 in Denver, CO is seeking nominations for the Younger Geospatial Professional (YGP) of the Year Award (See 2019 Award). In addition to being recognized by the 3D geospatial technology community and your employer for excellence and leadership the winner will have a 10 minute keynote slot to highlight and promote a cause that he/she is passionate about.
The award is being reserved for YGP’s that are 35 or younger. You can nominate a colleague, or be bold and nominate yourself! So how does it work?
The submission will be a 2.0 to 2.5 minute YouTube video that includes an overview of your professional background, an introduction to the topic of your proposed key note and how you intend to encourage others to pursue excellence and leadership in their professional careers.
Possible topics include:
- The challenge of advancing your career during a pandemic
- Innovative uses of drone lidar
- What can one person do about sustainability?
- What will be the next geo – technology game changer?
- How 3D technology is going to be used in smart cities of the future
The benefits of being selected the YGP of the Year include:
- Career advancement and recognition
- One complimentary Geo Week Full Conference Pass
- Opportunity for a 10 minute keynote presentation
- Air transportation to travel to attend Geo Week*
- Hotel accommodations for three nights to attend Geo Week*
*Reimbursement for round-trip air transportation limited to coach airfare up to $500.
*Complimentary hotel accommodations provided for three nights at one of the official event hotels to be determined by event management.
Video submissions for the Younger Geospatial Professional of the Year Award are being accepted until November 30, 2021. To enter please CLICK HERE.
Thank you and please forward this to your peers. The industry needs your leadership. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.