USIBD will be offering LOA V.3 Certification Training LIVE in St. Louis, MO as part of their Symposium in conjunction with the BIMForum next week in St. Louis, MO.
USIBD is offering a FREE training session on the newly-published LOA V.3, followed by the test to become Certified in the LOA V.3 1:00 pm, Wednesday, Sept 18th
Room: Mills 3 at the Hyatt at St. Louis Arch
The training session will last approximately 1 hr.
Certification testing will follow the training session.
The fee to take the test is $150.00.
USIBD members receive 30% discount on the fees.
Sign up at the Symposium!
- Go to the USIBD booth in the Expo to sign up.
- Payment will also be taken at the door!
- Please arrive early at Mills 3 to sign up and pay for the testing. Payment will also be taken after the training as well. Credit card payments only.
FOR THOSE IN THE GREATER ST. LOUIS AREA!
You can still take the training & testing even if you are not attending symposium! Please arrive early at Mills 3 to sign up & pay for the testing.
NOTE: There will be two tests:
- A test for those being newly certified in LOA V.3,
- A test for those who are currently Certified in LOA V.2 to upgrade your certification to LOA V.3
Fee for the upgrade test: $75.00
(USIBD members receive 30% the member discount)
Contact email@example.com to obtain confirmation of your V.2 Certification in order to take this upgrade test NO LATER THAN Tuesday, 9/17 @ 5 pm PDT. Your confirmation will arrive via reply email.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – If you liked this post click here to stay informed of all of the 3D laser scanning, geomatics, UAS, autonomous vehicle, Lidar News and more. If you have an informative 3D video that you would like us to promote, please forward to email@example.com and if you would like to join the Younger Geospatial Professional movement click here.