The folks at Imaginit Technologies, the company behind the Autodesk Revit add-on, Scan to BIM have asked me to participate in a promotion for the upcoming Autodesk University, which is being held December 3 – 5 in Las Vegas.
I am going to see if I can get some help from you on this.The first step is to select 3 questions from the following list, so let me know what you think:
- What do you think the biggest industry-changer that came to light this year was?
- What was the biggest enhancement of Scan to BIM this year?
- What do you see as the top three biggest challenges for laser scanning in the AEC industry in 2014?
- Can you explain how Scan to BIM 2014 leverages the new Autodesk ReCap Point Cloud Engine?
- What are the hottest trends you’ve seen in laser scanning with mobile devices?
- Highlight one of the most interesting challenges that was overcome with Scan to BIM in 2013.
I will then send in the top 3 questions and they will send us back a video of the answers provided by their expert panel.
Let’s give it a try.