The organizers of the International LiDAR Mapping Forum (ILMF) have announced a Call for Papers for the 2017 event which will take place in Denver, Colorado, USA, February 13-15, 2017. The Call for Papers invites any interested parties to submit abstracts by the deadline of September 1, 2016 using the online submission form.
ILMF invites abstracts addressing the following topics.
- Data acquisition – airborne, mobile and bathymetric lidar
• Developments in lidar including Single Photon, FLASH and Geiger-mode. Comparisons of lidar technologies.
• Applications/Integration of lidar, photogrammetry, survey data and dense image matching
• LIDAR point clouds & large data sets including automated feature extraction
• UAV/UAS developments & applications; comparisons of manned versus sUAS
• Emerging technologies in remote sensing and mapping
• Data fusion and processing technologies
• Engineering collaboration systems and cloud-hosted data management
• Developments in point data classification and GIS modeling
• Mobile mapping and survey
• Systems integration
• Industry issues
The ILMF Advisory Board will review each abstract and the final program will be announced in November. Case studies and recent project examples presented by owner/operators are encouraged.